Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hi.. very pleased to meet you. I would like to introduce my self to you. My name is Adien, I am a Man :). *Is my name seem to be a girl for you?! hopefully not :D. Here I would like to offer some information when you are in Jakarta. Jakarta is the Capital city in Indonesia. As you know that, right?! Maybe Jakarta is one of the most busy city in the world. People, car, bike are crowded in a week day in Jakarta. Traffic is every corner of the street. it's very hard to live in Jakarta :D.
But I am not going to tell some bad things in Here. I will show what is the interesting to do when you are in Jakarta :). let's forget about the crowded, traffic, etc. There are a lot of place you must visit in Jakarta. You will never forget the journey in Jakarta. Enjoy Jakarta.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment